[The Activator], Volume 1, Number 1, October 1944 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Activator], Volume 1, Number 1, October 1944
- Serial Title The Activator
- Added Title ???, Vol. 1, No. 1, October 1944
- Sort Title Activator, 1944-10
Author: American Chemical Society. Dallas/Fort Worth Section.Creator Type: Organization
Name: American Chemical Society. Dallas/Fort Worth SectionPlace of Publication: [Dallas, Texas]Additional Info: "Published by Dallas-Fort Worth Section of the American Chemical Society."
- Creation: 1944-10
- Content Description: This publication of the Dallas-Fort Worth Section of the American Chemical Society includes information about research, prominent scientist, organizational business, and various other stories of interest to the community. Published monthly during long academic semesters.
- Physical Description: 20 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: chemists
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: scientific journals
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Coverage Date: 1944~
- Publication Title: The Activator
- Volume: 1
- Issue: 1
Name: Dallas/Fort Worth American Chemical Society PublicationsCode: DFWCS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67667
- Display Note: Pages numbered consecutively through each volume.