Do I Look Illegal? Undocumented Latino/a Students and the Challenges of Life in the Shadows Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Do I Look Illegal? Undocumented Latino/a Students and the Challenges of Life in the Shadows
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Nuñez-Janes, MarielaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Chapa, ShaunCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-04-13
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Unauthorized Immigration. This presentation discusses illegal immigration and the challenges for undocumented Latino/a students.
- Physical Description: 24 p.
- Keyword: immigration
- Keyword: discrimination
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Unauthorized Immigration, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Referenced By: Unauthorized Immigration, ark:/67531/metadc33117
- Has Format: Unauthorized Immigration, ark:/67531/metadc84158
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67614
- Academic Department: Anthropology
- Display Note: This presentation was originally presented with Prezi software. Original Prezi presentation file available for download.