NCLB: The Myth, The History, The Reality Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NCLB: The Myth, The History, The Reality
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Tunks, Jeanne L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-10-05
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind. In this presentation, the author discusses the law's impact on curricula and student learning, particularly in mathematics.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: no child left behind
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Referenced By: No Child Left Behind, ark:/67531/metadc67595
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67606
- Academic Department: Teacher Education and Administration
- Display Note: Annotated PowerPoint (ppt) version of this presentation is available for download.