Graphic Editing for the Non-Techie: Using Photoshop or Free Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Graphic Editing for the Non-Techie: Using Photoshop or Free Programs
Author: Hoffman, StarrCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: North Texas Regional Library SystemContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2010-05-14
- Content Description: This presentation discusses graphic editing. It includes basic rules of thumb, basic graphic editing skills, pros and cons of Photoshop, basic Photoshop tools, and alternatives to Photoshop.
- Physical Description: 14 p.
- Keyword: image editing
- Keyword: Photoshop
- Keyword: graphic design
- Conference: TechNet Third Annual North Texas Conference on Library Technology, 2010, Decatur, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67603
- Academic Department: Libraries