UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind: The Impact of NCLB on Arts Education Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind: The Impact of NCLB on Arts Education
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Davis, D. JackCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-10-05
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind. This presentation discusses the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act and its impact on arts education.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: arts education
- Keyword: no child left behind
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Referenced By: No Child Left Behind, ark:/67531/metadc67595
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67601
- Academic Department: Art Education and Art History