Mechanisms of lignin biosynthesis during xylogenesis in Zinnia elegans. Final report, July 1, 1992--June 30, 1996 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mechanisms of lignin biosynthesis during xylogenesis in Zinnia elegans. Final report, July 1, 1992--June 30, 1996
Author: Eriksson, K.E.L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Dean, J.F.D.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Research, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Georgia Univ., Athens, GA (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1997-05-01
- Content Description: This project initially focused on identifying and characterizing three components of the extracellular lignification reaction: peroxidases, hydrogen peroxide production, and oxygen dependent oxidases. Zinnia elegans was utilized for the model organism. Laccase activity was found to be more tightly correlated with lignification than peroxidase activity.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Keyword: Lignin
- Keyword: Oxidoreductases
- Keyword: Oxygen
- Keyword: Plant Cells
- Keyword: Progress Report
- Keyword: Peroxidases
- Keyword: Biosynthesis
- Keyword: Enzyme Activity
- Keyword: Hydrogen Peroxide
- STI Subject Categories: 55 Biology And Medicine, Basic Studies
- Other Information: PBD: 
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE97006036
- Report No.: DOE/ER/20082--T1
- Grant Number: FG02-92ER20082
- DOI: 10.2172/477719
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 477719
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc675684
- Display Note: OSTI as DE97006036
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 9 p.