Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-22 - Si Hyung Kim, violin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-22 - Si Hyung Kim, violin
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Kim, Si HyungCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Violin
Composer: Beethoven, Ludwig van, 1770-1827.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonatas, violin, piano, no. 5, op. 24, F major
Composer: Mendelssohn, Felix, 1809-1847Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Trios, piano, strings, no. 1, op. 49, D minor
Composer: Sarasate, Pablo de, 1844-1908Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Navarra
Performer: Lim, RiraContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Kim, Hyo JungContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Violin (Sarasate)
Performer: Kleinmann, JohannesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cello (Mendelssohn)
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-04-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Violin and piano)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piano trios.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Violins (2) with orchestra.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_22_08 Si Hyung Kim
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67564
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Violin Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas