Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-18 - Tony Bianchetta, alto and tenor trombone Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-18 - Tony Bianchetta, alto and tenor trombone
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Bianchetta, TonyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Alto and tenor trombone
Composer: Tomasi, Henri, 1901-1971Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, trombone, orchestra
Composer: Strauss, Franz, 1822-1905Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Nocturnes, horn, piano, op. 7, D♭ major; arr
Composer: Albinoni, Tomaso, 1671-1750Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, op. 7. No. 3
Composer: Larsson, Lars-Erik, 1908-1986Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertinos, op. 45. No. 7
Performer: Sukhina, NataliyaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-04-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trombone and piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Trombone)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Trombone), Arranged.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_18_08 Bianchetta
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67533
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Trombone Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Nocturnes, horn, piano, op. 7, D♭ major; arr" transcribed and edited by Mark Lawrence.