Neural network for quality control of submunitions produced by injection loading Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Neural network for quality control of submunitions produced by injection loading
Author: Smith, R.E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Parkinson, W.J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Hinde, R.F. Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wantuck, P.J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Los Alamos National Lab., NM (United States). Engineering Sciences and Applications Div.
Author: Newman, K.E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Yorktown, VA (United States)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Los Alamos National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: New MexicoAdditional Info: Los Alamos National Lab., NM (United States)
- Creation: 1998-12-01
- Content Description: Injection loading of submunitions for smart weapons is a novel automated processing technique that can benefit from adaptive process control. This paper describes how the quality of submunitions could be controlled by using a neural network code in real time. Future work is planned to demonstrate fewer rejects and pollution reduction during submunition manufacturing.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Materials Handling Equipment
- Keyword: Chemical Explosives
- Keyword: Quality Control
- Keyword: Loading
- Keyword: Design
- Keyword: Neural Networks
- STI Subject Categories: 45 Military Technology, Weaponry, And National Defense
- Conference: 2. international conference on engineering design and automation, Maui, HI (United States), 9-12 Aug 1998
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE99000746
- Report No.: LA-UR--98-2012
- Report No.: CONF-980810--
- Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-36
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 296654
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc675166
- Display Note: OSTI as DE99000746