Student Recital: 2008-04-10 - Susan Anderson, horn, and Adam Wojciechowski, bassoon Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Student Recital: 2008-04-10 - Susan Anderson, horn, and Adam Wojciechowski, bassoon
- Series Title Student Recitals
Performer: Wojciechowski, AdamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bassoon
Performer: Anderson, SusanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Horn
Composer: Bourdeau, EugèneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Premier Solo
Composer: Hindemith, Paul, 1895-1963Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonatas, horn, piano (1939)
Composer: Mignone, Francisco, 1897-1986Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Misterio (Quanto amei-a!)
Composer: Saint-Saëns, Camille, 1835-1921Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Romances, horn, orchestra, op. 36, F major
Composer: Pizzi, RayContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ode to a toad
Composer: Brahms, Johannes, 1833-1897Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Songs. Selections; arr
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-04-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Horn and piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bassoon music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Horn and piano)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bassoon and horn music, Arranged.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_10_08 Anderson Wojciechowski
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67493
- Academic Department: Music
- Display Note: "Premier Solo" arranged by Himie Voxman. "Songs. Selections; arr" arranged by Verne Reynolds; performed: The Water Rushes On, Opus 28; Halloween Night, Opus 75; The Hunter and His Sweetheart, Opus 28; The Path of Love, Opus 20; Let Us Wander, Opus 75.