Doctoral Recital: 2008-02-27 - Carl M. Eitzen, trumpet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-02-27 - Carl M. Eitzen, trumpet
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Eitzen, Carl M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Trumpet
Performer: Sanchez, GabrielContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Peaslee, RichardContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Nightsongs
Composer: Hummel, Johann Nepomuk, 1778-1837Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, trumpet, orchestra, H.VIIe, 1, E♭ major
Composer: MacDowell, Edward, 1860-1908Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: To a Wild Rose
Composer: Gershwin, George, 1898-1937Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Someone to Watch Over Me
Composer: Fasch, Johann Friedrich, 1688-1758Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, trumpet, orchestra, FWV L:D1, D major
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-02-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trumpet and piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trumpet and piano music, Arranged.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Trumpet)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 02_27_08 Eitzen
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67422
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Trumpet Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Amazing Grace" arranged by James Curnow. "To a Wild Rose" (MacDowell) arranged by Stephen Bulla. "Someone to Watch Over Me" (Gershwin) arranged by Joseph Turrin.