Indexes in award-winning cookbooks Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Indexes in award-winning cookbooks
Author: Sassen, CatherineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Society of IndexersPlace of Publication: [Sheffield, United Kingdom]
- Creation: 2015-06-01
- Content Description: Article discussing indexes in award-winning cookbooks and whether the quality of a cookbook is reflected in the quality of its index.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: cookbooks
- Keyword: culinary indexing
- Keyword: reference sources
- Journal: The Indexer, 2015, Sheffield: Society of Indexers, pp. 71-76
- Publication Title: The Indexer
- Volume: 33
- Issue: 2
- Page Start: 71
- Page End: 76
- Pages: 6
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc674099
- Academic Department: Libraries