Doctoral Recital: 2008-01-22 - George Amorim, double bass Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-01-22 - George Amorim, double bass
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Amorim, GeorgeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Double bass
Performer: Fehlauer, JaniceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Hanna-Crane, EmilyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Violin (Bottesini)
Performer: Hembreiker, Linda-RoseContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Harp (Brahms)
Composer: Brahms, Johannes, 1833-1897Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Quartets, piano, strings, no. 3, op. 60, C minor
Composer: Telemann, Georg Philipp, 1681-1767Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonate fur Kontrabass Solo
Composer: Piazzolla, AstorContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Contrabajeando
Composer: Bottesini, Giovanni, 1821-1889Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Gran duo concertante
Composer: Ungar, JayContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ashokan Farewell
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-01-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Double bass and piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Double-bass and harp music, Arranged.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Violin and double bass with orchestra.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 01_22_08 Amorim
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67388
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Double Bass Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Quartets, piano, strings, no. 3, op. 60, C minor" - performed II. Andante. This movement was transcribed by George Amorim, with the harp editing by Linda-Rose Hembreiker. "Ashokan Farewell" (Ungar) arranged for solo bass by Eric Hansen and Schmath.