[Development of Hydrodyne process for tenderizing meat.] Quarterly report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Development of Hydrodyne process for tenderizing meat.] Quarterly report
Author: Long, J.BCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Hydrodyne, Inc., Sarasota, FL (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1995-12-31
- Content Description: The objective is to tenderize meat by immersing the meat in water in which a small amount of high explosive is detonated. Shock waves were tested and measured using explosions in water.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Keyword: Meat
- Keyword: Food Processing
- STI Subject Categories: 55 Biology And Medicine, Basic Studies
- Other Information: PBD: 
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE96012996
- Report No.: DOE/EE/15646--T2
- Grant Number: FG01-95EE15646
- DOI: 10.2172/261100
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 261100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc673249
- Display Note: OSTI as DE96012996