Accepted Limit Values of Air Pollutants Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Accepted Limit Values of Air Pollutants
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7682
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7682
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Barkley, J. F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1954-05
- Physical Description: 6 p. : tables ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing, as stated in the introduction, the "accepted maximum permissible concentrations of air pollutants from the standpoints of health, damage to vegetation, damage to property, and requirements of industrial processes" (p. 1). This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air -- Pollution.
- Keyword: air quality
- Keyword: air pollutants
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41966023
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7682
- Report No.: I. C. 7682
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67065