Thickness of Bituminous-Coal and Lignite Seams at All Mines and Thickness of Overburden at Strip Mines in the United States in 1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Thickness of Bituminous-Coal and Lignite Seams at All Mines and Thickness of Overburden at Strip Mines in the United States in 1950
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7642
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7642
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Young, W. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Anderson, R. L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1952-09
- Physical Description: 18 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing bituminous-coal and lignite seams, and overburden of strip mines during 1950. Descriptions of the seams and strip mines are presented. This report includes tables, maps, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bituminous coal -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lignite -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Strip mining -- United States.
- Keyword: bituminous coal
- Keyword: coal mining
- Keyword: lignite seams
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1950
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41958359
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7642
- Report No.: I. C. 7642
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67062