Mines and Mineral Deposits (Except Fuels) Fergus County, Montana Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Alternate Title Mines and Mineral Deposits (Except Fuels) Fergus County, Mont
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7544
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7544
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Main Title Mines and Mineral Deposits (Except Fuels) Fergus County, Montana
- Serial Title Mines and Mineral Deposits (Except Fuels)
Author: Robertson, Almon F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1950-01
- Physical Description: 66 p. : tables, maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the mining procedures and minerals of Fergus County, Montana. History, geology, and mineral production of the Fergus County mines are presented. This report includes tables, and maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Montana -- Fergus County.
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: minerals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Montana - Fergus County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 10566565
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7544
- Report No.: I. C. 7544
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67047