Standardized Construction of Mine Ventilating Doors Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Standardized Construction of Mine Ventilating Doors
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7280
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7280
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Hartley, J. C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Moschetti, A. C.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1944-04
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the development and construction of ventilation doors in mine operations. The importance of functioning ventilating doors is presented. The construction process is described in detail. This report includes an illustration.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine ventilation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mines and mining -- Safety measures.
- Keyword: mine ventilation
- Keyword: mine safety
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 70336672
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7280
- Report No.: I. C. 7280
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67029