Procedure of the Purchasing and Supply Departments of the Miami Copper Company, Miami, Arizona Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Alternate Title Procedure of the Purchasing and Supply Departments of the Miami Copper Co., Miami, Ariz
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 6623
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 6623
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Main Title Procedure of the Purchasing and Supply Departments of the Miami Copper Company, Miami, Arizona
Author: Bishop, Fred L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Keller, Albert E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1932-05
- Physical Description: 12 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the purchasing procedures documented by the Miami Copper Company in Arizona. Supplies, invoices, discounts, and accounting procedures are described in detail. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Accounting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Office management.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Copper mines and mining -- Arizona.
- Keyword: copper mines
- Keyword: minerals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Arizona - Gila County - Miami
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41652452
- SuDoc Number: C 22.11:6623
- Report No.: I. C. 6623
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc67007