Beaufort, North Carolina Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beaufort, North Carolina
- Series Title Biological services program FWS/OBS
- Series Title United States Fish and Wildlife Service Maps
- Added Title 1:250,000-scale map of Atlantic Coast Ecological Inventory
- Added Title Atlantic Coast Ecological Inventory, Map 34076
- Added Title Atlantic Coast Ecological Inventory: Beaufort, North Carolina 1980
Compiler: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServiceCreator Type: Organization
Distributor: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: For sale by U.S. Geological Survey
Name: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServicePlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1980
- Content Description: Map showing biological resources (aquatic organisms, terrestrial organisms, land use, etc.) in the Beaufort region of the Atlantic coast area. Scale 1:250,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 47 x 66 cm. folded to 21 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marine ecology -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal zone management.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wildlife conservation -- North Carolina -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Atlantic Coast (U.S.) -- Maps.
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - North Carolina
- Coverage Date: 1980~
- Place Box: northlimit=35.000000; eastlimit=-76.000000; southlimit=34.000000; westlimit=-78.000000;
- Atlas: Atlantic coast ecological inventory user's guide and information base, by Angelo D. Beccasio, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Washington D.C., 1980
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 801534053
- SuDoc Number: I 49.6/2:Ec 7/2/Beaufort
- SuDoc Number: I 49.6/2:Ec 7/2/Atlantic/34076
- Report No.: 34076-A1-E1-250
- Report No.: FWS/OBS-80/51
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66961
- Display Note: This map is a Transverse Mercator projection.