Exploration of new perspectives and limitations in Agrobacterium-mediated gene transfer technology. Final report, June 1, 1992--May 31, 1995 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Exploration of new perspectives and limitations in Agrobacterium-mediated gene transfer technology. Final report, June 1, 1992--May 31, 1995
Author: Marton, L.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: South Carolina Univ., Columbia, SC (United States). Dept. of Biological SciencesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1996-02-01
- Content Description: Genetic manipulation of plants often involves the introduction of homologous or partly homologous genes. Ectropic introduction of homologous sequences into plant genomes may trigger epigenetic changes, making expression of the genes unpredictable. The main project objective was to examine the feasibility of using Agrobacterium-mediated gene transfer for homologous gene targeting in plants.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Gene Recombination
- Keyword: Plants
- Keyword: Microorganisms
- Keyword: Genes
- Keyword: Genetic Engineering
- Keyword: Progress Report
- STI Subject Categories: 55 Biology And Medicine, Basic Studies
- Keyword: Genetic Control
- Keyword: Mutagenesis
- Other Information: PBD: 
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE96005029
- Report No.: DOE/ER/20073--2
- Grant Number: FG02-92ER20073
- DOI: 10.2172/184286
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 184286
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc668270
- Display Note: OSTI as DE96005029
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 4 p.