Die beste nationale recepten Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Die beste nationale recepten
- Series Title Mijn bibliotheek : familiereeks gezinsbibliotheek
- Other Beste nationale recepten
Compiler: Franco-SuisseCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Rosier, ErikContributor Type: Personal
Name: Franco-SuissePlace of Publication: Vorst-Brussel
- Creation: 1965 - 1973
- Digitized: 2006-07-26
- Content Description: An overview of Belgian cooking and selected recipes.
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrated (b&w); 85 mm. (3 3/8") high.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 20th century -- Belgium -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cookery, Belgian.
- Other: Printed books -- 20th century -- Belgium -- Brussels -- Specimens
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 57423874
- Call Number: Z232.F2863 M55 1965z v.27
- UNT Catalog No.: b2695314
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc668
- Display Note: Volume 27 of a set of 57 volumes on various subjects published as an advertising project by Franco-Suisse, a cheese making firm. Volumes could be had for points, which were earned by purchasing the firm's products.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7