Oak Ridge National Laboratory institutional plan, FY 1996--FY 2001 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory institutional plan, FY 1996--FY 2001
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: TennesseeAdditional Info: Oak Ridge National Lab., TN (United States)
- Creation: 1995-12-01
- Content Description: This report discusses the institutional plan for Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the next five years. Included in the report are: laboratory director`s statement; laboratory mission, vision, and core competencies; laboratory strategic plan; major laboratory initiatives; scientific and technical programs; critical success factors; summaries of other plans; resource projections; appendix which contains data for site and facilities, user facility, science and mathematic education and human resources; and laboratory organization chart.
- Physical Description: 218 p.
- Keyword: Research Programs
- Keyword: Program Management
- Keyword: Us Doe
- STI Subject Categories: 99 Mathematics, Computers, Information Science, Management, Law, Miscellaneous
- Keyword: Ornl
- Keyword: Planning
- Other Information: PBD: Dec 1995
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE96013180
- Report No.: ORNL/PPA--95/1
- Grant Number: AC05-84OR21400
- DOI: 10.2172/257301
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 257301
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc667916
- Display Note: OSTI as DE96013180