Atmore: Socioeconomic Features Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Atmore: Socioeconomic Features
- Series Title Biological services program FWS/OBS
- Series Title United States Fish and Wildlife Service Maps
- Added Title Ecological Atlas of Coastal Alabama: Socioeconomic Features, Map B2
Compiler: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServiceCreator Type: Organization
Compiler: United States. Minerals Management Service.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServicePlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1984
- Content Description: Map showing various sites and features (land cover, recreation sites, landfills, transportation, etc.) in the Atmore region of the Alabama coastline. Scale 1:100,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 72 x 119 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology -- Alabama -- Gulf Region -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gulf Region (Ala.)
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Alabama
- Coverage Date: 1984~
- Place Box: northlimit=31.500000; eastlimit=-87.000000; southlimit=31.000000; westlimit=-88.000000;
- Atlas: Ecological characterization atlas of coastal Alabama by Marvin F. Smith, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Washington D.C., 1985
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 12538019
- SuDoc Number: I 49.89:82/46/map B2
- Report No.: MMS 84-0052
- Report No.: FWS/OBS-82/46
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66648
- Display Note: This map is a Universal Transverse Mercator projection.