Gandy Bridge: Biological Resources Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gandy Bridge: Biological Resources
- Series Title Biological report (Washington, D.C.)
- Series Title United States Fish and Wildlife Service Maps
- Added Title Tampa Bay Ecological Atlas: Biological Resources, Map A10
- Series Title 7.5 Minute Series (Topographic)
- Added Title Gandy Bridge Quadrangle, Florida
Compiler: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServiceCreator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Fish and Wildlife ServicePlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1984
- Content Description: Map showing biological resources (birds, oysters, fishes, grasses, etc.) in the Gandy Bridge region of the Tampa Bay, Florida coastline area. Scale 1:24,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 76 x 76 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal ecology -- Florida -- Tampa Bay Region -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coastal zone management -- Florida -- Tampa Bay Region -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wildlife conservation -- Florida -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tampa Bay Region (Fla.) -- Maps.
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Florida
- Coverage Date: 1984~
- Place Box: northlimit=28.000000; eastlimit=-82.500000; southlimit=27.875000; westlimit=-82.625000;
- Atlas: Tampa Bay environmental atlas, compiled by J. Thomas Kunneke and Thomas F. Palik, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Washington D.C., 1984
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 13860594
- SuDoc Number: I 49.89/2:85-15/map A10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66624
- Display Note: This map is a Universal Transverse Mercator projection.
- Display Note: "There are no maps A19, A20, A21 due to a lack of data."