Cooperative Measurements of Radio Fading in 1925 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cooperative Measurements of Radio Fading in 1925
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Series Title Scientific papers (United States. National Bureau of Standards)
- Added Title Scientific papers of the Bureau of Standards, Number 561
Author: Dellinger, J. H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Senior Physicist
Author: Jolliffe, C. B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Physicist
Author: Parkinson, T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Research Associate
Originator: United States. National Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1927-08-17
- Physical Description: 419-450 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Scientific paper issued by the Bureau of Standards over studies conducted on radio fading. As stated in the abstract, "the series of measurements on fading were devoted to studies of fading effects during the sunset period, effects during the solar eclipse of January 24, the fading variations throughout a 24-hour day, and the effects of high transmitting power on fading" (p. 419). This paper includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radio -- Receivers and reception.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electric waves.
- Keyword: radios
- Keyword: fading
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 24807580
- SuDoc Number: C 13.3/a:561
- Report No.: Scientific Paper 561
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66491