Effect of Rate of Temperature Change on the Transformations in an Alloy Steel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effect of Rate of Temperature Change on the Transformations in an Alloy Steel
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Series Title Scientific papers (United States. National Bureau of Standards)
- Added Title Scientific paper (United States. National Bureau of Standards) 335
- Added Title Scientific papers of the Bureau of Standards, Number 335
Author: Scott, HowardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Assistant Physicist
Originator: United States. National Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1919-07-10
- Physical Description: 91-100 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Scientific paper issued by the Bureau of Standards over studies conducted on the effects of temperature change on alloy steel. The experimental methods used and the results are presented and discussed. This paper includes tables, photographs, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Steel alloys -- Heat treatment.
- Keyword: alloy steel
- Keyword: temperature changes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 25118394
- SuDoc Number: C 13.3/a:335
- Report No.: Scientific Paper 335
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66484