Underground Wastes in Oil and Gas Fields and Methods of Prevention Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Underground Wastes in Oil and Gas Fields and Methods of Prevention
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title Petroleum technology (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 130
- Added Title Petroleum Technology 30
Author: McMurray, William F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lewis, James O.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1916-07
- Physical Description: iii, 3-28 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over the underground wastes of oil and gas in drilling fields. As stated in the introduction, "the writers have endeavored to establish the manner and importance of underground waste by citing a few cases and to show the means whereby it can be prevented" (p. 5). This paper includes illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Petroleum.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Natural gas.
- Keyword: oil fields
- Keyword: gas fields
- Keyword: underground waste
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - California
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 14120835
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7:130
- Report No.: Technical Paper 130
- Report No.: Petroleum Technology 30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66456