Graphical Terrane Correction for Gravity Gradient Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Graphical Terrane Correction for Gravity Gradient
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 444
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Technical paper: United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Mines, 444
Author: Barton, Donald C.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1929
- Physical Description: ii, 12 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over formula corrections to make up for gravity gradients. The new formulas are presented and discussed in detail. This paper includes tables, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gravity.
- Keyword: formulas
- Keyword: gravity gradients
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 4652475
- SuDoc Number: C 22.5:444
- Report No.: Technical Paper 444
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66454