A Convenient Multiple-Unit Calorimeter Installation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Convenient Multiple-Unit Calorimeter Installation
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 91
- Added Title Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines Technical paper 91
Author: Davis, J. D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wallace, E. L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1918
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines discussing the installation of a multiple-unit calorimeter. Operating instructions, and methods are presented in detail. This report includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Calorimeters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Temperature measurements.
- Keyword: fuel combustion
- Keyword: calorimetry
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41260363
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7:91
- Report No.: Technical Paper 91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66440