Approximate Quantitative Microscopy of Pulverized Ores, Including the Use of the Camera Lucida Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Approximate Quantitative Microscopy of Pulverized Ores, Including the Use of the Camera Lucida
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 211
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 211
- Added Title Technical paper: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 211
Author: Coghill, Will H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bonardi, J. P.Creator Type: Personal
Contributor: University of Washington. College of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Contributor: Colorado School of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines.
- Creation: 1919-10
- Physical Description: iii, 3-20 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over microscopy of pulverized ores. As stated in the introduction, "this paper, which deals with the study of pulverized ores and the use of the camera lucida in such work, discusses an investigation undertaken at the Seattle and the Golden mining experiment stations of the Bureau of Mines" (p. 3). This paper includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Metallurgical analysis.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Stereology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Camera lucidas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ore-dressing.
- Keyword: microscopy
- Keyword: ores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington - King County - Seattle
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 29117236
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7:211
- Report No.: Technical Paper 211
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66425
- Display Note: This report is the result of work done under cooperative agreements with the College of Mines, University of Washington, and the Colorado School of Mines.