A Carbon Monoxide Recorder and Alarm Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Carbon Monoxide Recorder and Alarm
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 355
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 355
- Added Title Technical paper: United States Bureau of Mines, 355
Author: Katz, Sidney H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Reynolds, D. A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Frevert, H. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bloomfield, J. J.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1926
- Physical Description: iv, 35 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over the development of carbon monoxide alarms and recorders. Descriptions of the recording equipment are presented and discussed. This paper includes tables, photographs, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Carbon monoxide.
- Keyword: mine safety
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: carbon monoxide
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 29092522
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7:355
- Report No.: Technical Paper 355
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66402