Natural Gas Manual for the Home Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Natural Gas Manual for the Home
- Series Title Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Technical Paper 325
Author: Cattell, R. A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1922
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines discussing a manual written for individuals who use natural gas in the home. As stated in the introduction, "its purpose is to tell about the supply, production, and distribution of natural gas, so that the necessity for preventing waste will be better understood" (p. 1). This report includes a map, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Natural gas.
- Keyword: waste prevention
- Keyword: natural gas production
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 11739801
- SuDoc Number: I 28.7:325
- Report No.: Technical Paper 325
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66394