Oil-Shale: An Historical, Technical, and Economic Study Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oil-Shale: An Historical, Technical, and Economic Study
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title [U.S.] Bureau of mines. Bulletin 210
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 210
Author: Gavin, Martin J.Creator Type: Personal
Contributor: Colorado. Co-Operative Oil Shale Investigation.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Bradford-Robinson Printing CompanyPlace of Publication: Denver, Colorado
- Creation: 1922-07
- Physical Description: xii, 201 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing studies conducted on the development of the oil-shale industry from a historical, technical, and economic perspective. Results of the studies are presented. This report includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil-shales.
- Keyword: oil-shale industry
- Keyword: minerals
- Keyword: petroleum
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 612777565
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3:210
- Report No.: Bulletin 210
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc66388
- Display Note: This bulletin was printed by the State of Colorado, as part of the co-operative agreement with the Bureau of Mines for the investigation of oil-shales.