Accelerometer design Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Accelerometer design
- Series Title NACA Technical Reports
Author: Norton, F. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Warner, Edward P.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
Originator: United States. Department of the Navy. Bureau of Construction and Repair.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1921?~
- Content Description: In connection with the development of an accelerometer for measuring the loads on airplanes in free flight a study of the theory of such instruments has been made, and the results of this study are summarized in this report. A portion of the analysis deals particularly with the sources of error and with the limitations placed on the location of the instrument in the airplane. The discussion of the dynamics of the accelerometer includes a study of its theoretical motions and of the way in which they are affected by the natural period of vibration and by the damping, together with a report of some experiments on the effect of forced vibrations on the record.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill.
- Keyword: accelerometer
- Keyword: instruments
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930091163
- Report No.: NACA-TR-100
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930091163
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65750