Acoustics of a nonhomogeneous moving medium. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Acoustics of a nonhomogeneous moving medium.
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Blokhintsev, D ICreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1956-02
- Content Description: Report discussing theoretical basis of the acoustics of a moving nonhomogeneous medium. Experiments that illustrate or confirm some of the theoretical explanation or derivation of these acoustics are also included.
- Physical Description: 194 p. : ill.
- Keyword: acoustics
- Keyword: equations
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930091111
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1399
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930091111
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65701