Investigations of Balloon and Aeroplane Fabrics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Investigations of Balloon and Aeroplane Fabrics
- Series Title NACA Technical Reports
Author: Gibbons, Willis A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Smith, Omar H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States Rubber CompanyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1917
- Content Description: Report presents the experimental results of fabrics used for balloons and aeroplanes. Tensile properties, surface roughness, skin friction, flammability, permeability, and water absorption were tested for different combinations of materials.
- Physical Description: 137-184 p.
- Keyword: balloons
- Keyword: airplanes
- Keyword: aerodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R20321
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930091031
- Report No.: NACA-TR-6
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930091031
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65623