Materials and Methods of Construction in Light Structures Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Materials and Methods of Construction in Light Structures
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Rohrbach, AdolfCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1929-05
- Content Description: Different methods of constructing light airplanes are presented with a view toward increasing production and efficiency.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft construction
- Keyword: aircraft materials
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R20160
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090870
- Report No.: NACA-TM-515
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090870
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65364