FCC Record, Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-5 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FCC Record, Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-5
- Alternate Title Federal Communications Commission Record, Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-5
- Alternate Title FCC Record: A comprehensive compilation of decisions, reports, public notices and other documents of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States, Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-5
- Serial Title FCC Record
Author: United States. Federal Communications Commission.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1990~
- Content Description: Index of the first five volumes of a biweekly, comprehensive compilation of decisions, reports, public notices, and other documents of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- Physical Description: ii, 329 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Law and legislation -- Cases -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mass media policy -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: media
- Keyword: federal regulations
- Keyword: communications
- Keyword: broadcasting
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Federal Communications Commission RecordCode: FCCRD
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14964165
- Government Documents No.: CC 1.12/3:1-5/INDEX
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6524
- Display Note: "The contents of this document are subject to correction by means of an erratum appearing at a future date in the FCC Record."--frontispiece, vol. 1, no. 1. Title from cover.