Preliminary Data on the Effects of Inlet Pressure Distortions on the J57-P-1 Turbojet Engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preliminary Data on the Effects of Inlet Pressure Distortions on the J57-P-1 Turbojet Engine
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Wallner, Lewis E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lubick, Robert J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Einstein, Thomas H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: NASA Lewis Research Center
- Creation: 1954-12-03
- Content Description: "An investigation to determine the steady-state and surge characteristics of the J57-P-1 two-spool turbojet engine with various inlet air-flow distortions was conducted in the altitude wind tunnel at the NACA Lewis laboratory. Along with a uniform inlet total-pressure distribution, one circumferential and three radial pressure distortions were investigated. Data were obtained over a complete range of compressor speeds both with and without intercompressor air bleed at a flight Mach number of 0.8 and at altitudes of 35,000 and 50,000 feet" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 34 p. : ill.
- Keyword: J57-P-1
- Keyword: aircraft engines
- Keyword: aircraft compressors
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20090021949
- Report No.: NACA-RM-SE54K19
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20090021949
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65217