Flight Tests on Airplanes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flight Tests on Airplanes
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Koppe, HeinrichCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1926-04
- Content Description: This report presents test procedures, methods, and instruments for flight testing of aircraft. Dynamic-pressure gauges are discussed at length.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft testing
- Keyword: flight testing
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R20031
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090741
- Report No.: NACA-TM-359
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090741
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65176