Notes on Factors Affecting Geometrical Arrangement of Tricycle-Type Landing Gears Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Notes on Factors Affecting Geometrical Arrangement of Tricycle-Type Landing Gears
- Series Title NACA Special Reports
Author: Wenzinger, Carl J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kantrowitz, A. R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1937-04
- Content Description: The effects of the geometrical arrangement of tricycle landing gears on various characteristics of an airplane equipped with such landing gear is discussed. The characteristics discussed include directional stability, overturning tendencies, steering and ground handling, shimmy, takeoff, and porpoising. The conclusions are summarized in a table.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft design
- Keyword: aircraft testing
- Keyword: aircraft performance
- Keyword: landing gears
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20090015053
- Report No.: NACA-SR-63
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20090015053
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65097