Westland "Wapiti" (British) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Westland "Wapiti" (British)
- Series Title NACA Aircraft Circulars
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1928-09
- Content Description: The Widgeon Wapiti is a military aircraft suitable for a variety of roles. It is a normal tow-bay wire-braced biplane and can be powered by a variety of the Bristol Jupiter series engines.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: Westland Wapiti
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19964
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090674
- Report No.: NACA-AC-81
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090674
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc65090