Experimental Flights for Testing of a Reactor as an Expedient for the Termination of Dangerous Spins Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Experimental Flights for Testing of a Reactor as an Expedient for the Termination of Dangerous Spins
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Höhler, P.Creator Type: Personal
Author: v. Köppen, I.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Zentrale fuer Wissenschaftliches BerichtswesenContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1949-07
- Content Description: "In the Institute for Flight Mechanics of the DVL a reactor arrangement with a maximum output of 100 kg was investigated as an expedient for the termination of dangerous spins on an airplane of the FW 56 type. reproduce the influence of a disturbance of the steady spin condition by a pitching or yawing moment. The tests were meant to reproduce the influence of a disturbance of the steady spin condition by a pitching and yawing moment" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 18 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: spinning characteristics
- Zentrale fuer Wissenschaftliches Berichtswesen bei der Deutschen Versuchsanstalt fuer Luftfahrt Nr. 1027
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20050242932
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1221
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20050242932
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64981