Diseases, ailments, and abnormal conditions of swine. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Diseases, ailments, and abnormal conditions of swine.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1244.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: White, T. P. (Timothy Paul), 1872-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938
- Digitized: 2009-03
- Content Description: Describes the major and minor diseases of swine; discusses the importance of disease control to prevent loss of animals during transport.
- Physical Description: ii, 28 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Swine -- Diseases.
- Keyword: raising swine
- Keyword: hogs
- Keyword: pigs
- Keyword: transporting hogs
- Keyword: hog cholera
- Keyword: swine plague
- Keyword: tuberculosis in swine
- Keyword: hog flu
- Keyword: anthrax
- Keyword: infectious arthritis of swine
- Keyword: livestock
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15641009
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1244/4-3
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057079
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6492
- Display Note: Issued June 1923; revised November 1931; slightly revised March 1935; reprinted 1938.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000