Jet Diffusion in Proximity of a Wall Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jet Diffusion in Proximity of a Wall
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Küchemann, D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1949-05
- Content Description: "When auxiliary jet engines are installed on airframes; as well as in some new designs, the jet engines are mounted in such a way that the jet stream exhausts in close proximity to the fuselage. This report deals with the behavior of the jet in close proximity to a two-dimensional surface. The experiments were made to find out whether the axially symmetric stream tends to approach the flat surface" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: jet diffusion
- Keyword: wall effects
- Untersuchungen und Mitteilungen; No. 3057
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20050031099
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1214
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20050031099
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64828