Comparison at supersonic speeds of translating spike inlets having blunt- and sharp-lip cowls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Comparison at supersonic speeds of translating spike inlets having blunt- and sharp-lip cowls
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Gorton, Gerald C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Dryer, MurrayCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1954-01-19
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation of two translating spike inlets with blunt- and sharp-lip cowls in the supersonic wind tunnel at a range of free-stream Mach numbers and angles of attack. Results regarding the inlet stability, critical inlet performance at zero angle of attack, and inlet-engine matching are provided.
- Physical Description: 37 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft inlets
- Keyword: aircraft cowling
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19803
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090513
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E54J07
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090513
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64825