Plain concrete for farm use. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plain concrete for farm use.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1279.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Miller, T. A. H. (Thomas Arrington Huntington), 1885-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Public Roads.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1925
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: A guide to equipment, methods, and materials used for mixing concrete. Includes instructions for constructing concrete forms and for maintaining concrete structures and finishes.
- Physical Description: [ii], 27 p. : ill., plans ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concrete.
- Keyword: Portland cement concrete
- Keyword: mixing concrete
- Keyword: farm construction
- Keyword: concrete forms
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 5329086
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1279/1-3
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057127
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6478
- Display Note: Contribution from the U.S. Bureau of Public Roads. Issued October 1922 and reprinted 1925.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000