Systematic Investigations of the Effects of Plan Form and Gap between the Fixed Surface and Control Surface on Simple Flapped Wings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Systematic Investigations of the Effects of Plan Form and Gap between the Fixed Surface and Control Surface on Simple Flapped Wings
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: GöthertCreator Type: Personal
Author: RöberCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Zentrale fuer Wissenschaftliches BerichtswesenContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1949-05
- Content Description: "Four component measurements of 12 wings of symmetric profile having flaps with chord ratios t(sub R)/t(sub L) = 0.3 and t(sub R)/t(sub L) = 0.2 are treated in this report. As a result of the investigations, the effects of plan form and gap between fixed surface and control surface have been clarified. Lift, drag, pitching moment, and hinge moment were measured in the control-surface deflection range: -23 deg < or = beta < or = 23 deg and the range of angle of attack: -20 deg < or = alpha < or = 20 deg" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 39 p. : ill.
- Keyword: control surfaces
- Keyword: aircraft wings
- Keyword: wing plan form
- ZWB Forschungsbericht; Rept-552/4
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20050019655
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1206
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20050019655
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64486