Analytical investigation of off-design performance of a transonic turbine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analytical investigation of off-design performance of a transonic turbine
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Whitney, Warren J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Stewart, Warner L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1954-05-28
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The purpose of this report is to present the results of the analysis and to compare them with the experimental results of the transonic turbine."
- Physical Description: 22 p. : ill.
- Keyword: shock losses
- Keyword: aircraft turbines
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19597
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090307
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E54D05
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090307
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64479